The festive season is almost here. It has been a long and exhausting year, provided the pandemic. But it is finally ending.
Time to receive and gift compliments of the season. Yes we are talking about your favorite Christmas festival. If you haven’t started Christmas decoration to your mobile homes yet, and hunting for some excellent ideas for mobile home decoration to make your Christmas beautiful, then we are here for you.
The decor of mobile homes can be a consuming task. Small spaces need creative minds and planned ideas to make them look stunning.
Before investing in the decors and materials, think about what you desire. Evaluate your mobile home, the theme that your small living space has. What is your taste? Do you want to have a vibrant festive vibe? Or are you a fan of warm cozy moods?
Once you acknowledge your dream Christmas decoration ideas, get the ideas accordingly.
Use seasonal crafts for everyone
The ornamentals and decorative can be highly expensive in the market. Instead of spending so much money, you can try making some DIY with your family. You’ll get some quality time together and make some beautiful garnishing.
Some marvelous ideas of DIY making
- Step Christmas tree: take the empty wall of your living room. Stick some wooden sticks making a step-like appearance. Now attach the Christmas lights starting from the bottom to the top, giving a Christmas tree appearance. You can also glue some paper flowers to make them more beautiful.
- Soup cups snowman: take three white soup cups of different sizes. Keep the most oversized cup in the base and stick the other two accordingly. Paint the top cup as the face of the snowman. Make buttons, tie a red ribbon on the neck and stick some matchsticks as hands. You’ll make an adorable snowman to decorate your tv stand.
- Wooden wind Chandler: take some wooden sticks and paint them white or black according to your room theme and taste. Stick them together to give the form of tree branches. Tie some colorful threads to the branches and glue some paper flowers or bright pearls according to your vibe. Decorate it in the mobile homes dining area.
- Mason jar Christmas scene: take a transparent glass jar and give it a Christmas appearance. Pour some thermocol crushed like snow and attach some small trees and fox toys. Close the jar and tie a ribbon. Glue some flowers and leaves on top of that.
- Bottle lights: take a bottle, paint it black. Make any scenery you like on paper, cut it, and paste inside the bottle. Now, put some LED lights inside. It will give you a nice view of darkness.
Setup gift corner
Festivals are incomplete without gifts. So take a cozy corner of your room. Put on some fabrics and keep the beautifully packed colorful skills. To make it look stunning, try adding one or two tiny teddies. You can also garnish in the area with some flowers and lights. Your cozy little gift corner is ready to soothe your eyes.
Use wooden pallets to make a great backdrop
Wooden pallets are great to give an aesthetic look. You can find it in your home or buy it at a low price. Decorating them with lights and ornaments can provide a stunning look. You can also decorate the pallets with some small plants. They can easily fit in between the pallet steps. Also, garnishing the area with a beautiful frame is excellent. Finally, you can give the finishing touch with a flower vessel.
Setup Christmas tree
Before doing that, make sure to have your mobile home living room measurements. It is imperative to buy the appropriate size of the Christmas tree. Buying a big tree can make the area look messy.
Now, buy the perfect sized tree and decorate it with ornaments and LED lights.
It is also recommended to make the gift corner under the Christmas tree.
Decorate your mobile home window
Don’t forget your mobile home windows. It can give an excellent tint and shine to your decor. You can add a pine cone wreath on the top of the window. Also, decorate with tiny hearts, stars, and ornaments inside the window.
It will add up to the beauty and give a simple cozy vibe.
Begin your Decoration
Now you’re all set to make a stunning mobile homes appearance for the festive season. So explore your taste and get the preparation on.
Make sure to spread lots of happy vibes among your loved ones and celebrate your best—compliments of the season.